I love pecans so I invented this recipe with left over very soft and mushy bananas and some pecans. It was quite delicious! And lovely for the cold autumn nights with a cup of cocoa, while you Netflix and chill.
Banana Bread with Pecans
- 1 Loaf Tin Size 2 pounds
- 1 Parchment paper
- 140 grama Self-raising flour
- 140 grams Butter (softened )
- 2 Eggs (large)
- 2 Very ripe bananas (mashed )
- 140 gms Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 50 grams Pecans (roughly chopped)
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
- Butter a 2lb loaf tin and line it with baking parchment.
- Add sugar and butter together and mix throughly till creamy.
- Add eggs and flour and mix thoroughly.
- Add the baking powder, pecans and mix in the mashed bananas.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for 50 minutes or till cooked through.